Discover the true Little Italy of New York City and see the neighborhood where Broadway’s A Bronx Tale is set.
- Starting at
NYC Brewery Tour Highlights
Join the craft beer crowd as we explore the great taprooms of New York City’s new breweries. This brewery tour and “pup crawl” focuses on the best dog-friendly breweries in the Big Apple, where you can try the freshest beers straight from the brewery and learn all about the craft beer industry in NYC and the USA. Dogs are more than welcome, but not required to enjoy this tour.
- Become a craft beer expert in NYC!
- Hang with a beer-loving local who will show you the best dog-friendly breweries in the city, which just happen to be in the city’s fastest-growing neighborhood, Long Island City.
- Sample the freshest beer and learn about how it’s made, the growing industry, and different styles you may encounter.
- Meet some of the brewers and taproom managers, and let your dog find some new friends too.
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, beer tasting at one of the breweries, a donation to a local dog rescue
Exclusions: Tips/gratuities for your guide, food, additional beer, dog treats
- Duration: 2 hours
- Meeting point: Murray Playground Dog Run – 11-98 45th Road near 21st Street, Long Island City, NY 11101
- Starting time: 7:00 p.m.
Should I book a public tour or a private tour?
- Set departure time
- Slightly less expensive for small groups
- Meet other travelers and locals and make new friends
- Pick your departure time
- Ability to customize the tour for your specific preferences
- Ability to add a hotel pick-up
Craft beer in the USA is a rapidly growing industry and one that we happily support. On this dog-friendly brewery tour, we’ll explore the wonderful world of craft beer as we visit some of the best brewery tap rooms in Long Island City, Queens (just over the river from Manhattan). You’ll discover everything you need to know about craft beer and meet some adorable local dogs, too.
Everyone of the drinking age is welcome on this tour, whether you are a dog owner or not. Together we’ll learn all about the brewing process, what kind of ingredients go into making a killer pint, what to look out for when distinguishing between different varieties of beer, and how to taste a craft beer like an expert! You’ll come away from this tour with all the pro knowledge you need to turn yourself and your friends into craft beer aficionados.
There are now more than 40 breweries across the city, and many of them feature neighborhood taprooms with the freshest beer. And as was the case historically, these taprooms are a place for the local community (and their dogs) to come together. Be a part of this local beer renaissance.
Proceeds from this tour go to a local dog rescue.
Please note: This is a dog-friendly tour. Guests are welcome to bring their own dogs, but it is not a requirement. Guests should be prepared to be around dogs at various points throughout the tour. If you are going to bring a dog, there is a maximum of one dog per person.
Confirmation of booking: If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We’ll see you at the start point. Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher.
Child policy: Travellers under 21 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.