New York Times Journeys – Greenwich Village, Old, New & Delicious
Discover NYC's famous Greenwich Village on an exclusive, special access itinerary inspired by The New York Times. In this iconic bohemian 'hood, you’ll explore some of the finest merchants the Village has to offer, enjoy international sweets and savory delicacies and wines, visit a shop where coffee is roasted on-site, and stand on the stage where everyone from musicians to comedians got their start.
Greenwich Village, Old, New & Delicious Highlights
- See where the artistic elite and novices mingle and where many comic greats got their start
- Track the layers of history in the Village – from affluent suburb to ethnic enclave to bohemian paradise and back around to wealthy city hot spot
- Learn about carefully crafted food and beer and art directly from staff and small business proprietors
- Indulge in a range of delicious treats from sweets to comfort food and domestic draft to craft beer
- Keep one eye on the stars while hanging out in one of the favorite off-hours hangouts for off duty comedians
- Duration: 4 hours
- Meeting point: 116 Prince St, New York, NY 10012 – Morrison Hotel Gallery. Guide will meet you upstairs in the gallery. When you arrive ring the buzzer and the gallery will buzz the door open and you can enter.
- Starting time: 1:30 PM