New York’s Greatest Hits, Midtown Edition
Get the insiders perspective on Times Square and the rest of Midtown Manhattan from a local who lives and breathes NYC. Visit all the major sites, learn the secrets of each along the way, and experience what makes New York City the greatest city in the world.
Greatest Hits Midtown Edition Highlights
- Marvel at Grand Central Terminal’s iconic ceiling and learn about its creation
- Discover secret passageways to avoid the crowds
- Experience Times Square with a local who will fill you in on all the things to do
- Learn about John D. Rockefeller and how he created a mini-city within the city at Rockefeller Center
- Stroll through the most famous park in the world, Central Park
- See other major sites like Bryant Park, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, the New York Public Library, and more!
- Get insider tips on how to ride the subway, places to eat, and other sites to see
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide
Exclusions: Tips/gratuities for your guide. food, drinks
- Duration: 3 hours
- Meeting point: 90 East 42nd Street, In front of Pershing Square restaurant, directly across from the entrance to Grand Central Terminal
- Starting time: 10.00 AM
- Ending point: Art Deco icon, Rockefeller Center
We’ll join millions of commuters who arrive everyday into Grand Central Terminal. Find out why this majestic landmark was almost lost to history and how it was saved in the nick of time. We’ll show you our favorite shops and passages that only locals know to go zipping past the crowds.
We’ll pause for some tranquility at Bryant Park and some knowledge at the New York Public Library, recognizable from movies like Ghostbusters.
Then we’ll head to the dazzling bright lights of Times Square. All your senses will be engaged thanks to flashing billboards, steaming pretzel carts, and the sounds of Broadway. Get insider tips on how to snag discount tickets and where to eat & drink.
Discover secret passageways that only the locals know as we make our way to the southern tip of the most famous park in the world, Central Park. Stand in the footsteps of movie stars who have filmed hundreds of scenes and marvel at this nature in the city
We’ll visit other sites like the Plaza Hotel, the Museum of Modern Art, or Carnegie Hall.
Finally, we’ll stroll down the famous Fifth Avenue and visit St. Patrick’s Cathedral before we end at the Art Deco icon, Rockefeller Center.
Dress standard: Please wear casual clothes appropriate for the weather, and comfortable walking shoes.
Your Trip: For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
Confirmation of booking: If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We’ll see you at the start point. Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher.
Child Policy: This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of six and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of six are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of six. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page.