Private Arthur Avenue Food Tour
Rates & Details $316.00 for up to 2 people, $316.00 + $79/person for groups of 3+ Tour meets in front of the Arthur Ave. entrance to the Arthur Avenue Retail
Rates & Details
- $316.00 for up to 2 people, $316.00 + $79/person for groups of 3+
- Tour meets in front of the Arthur Ave. entrance to the Arthur Avenue Retail Market – 2344 Arthur Ave, Bronx, NY 10458.
- Advanced purchase required
- Duration is about 2.5 hours
Discover the Little Italy of the Bronx and see the neighborhood where Broadway’s “A Bronx Tale” is set. Arthur Avenue in the Bronx remains a close knit neighborhood of Italian food shops, most of which have been in business for over 100 years. Join us for a walking tour of Arthur Avenue and 187th Street and visit butchers, bakers, cheese shops as well as the famous Arthur Avenue Retail Market. We’ll taste some of the best bites in Little Italy and meet the food artisans who are keeping traditions alive.
• See the Bronx’s Little Italy where Italians still shop and own the businesses
• Taste delicious pastries, cheese, salume, bread and more all made by local artisans
• Meet the people that make the food and have owned these shops for generations
• Learn all about the history of the Bronx and the Italian community that built the city and the neighborhood
• Make a day of it by visiting the world famous Bronx Zoo or New York Botanical Gardens, each within walking distance