Private High Line and Chelsea Tour
Rates & Details $180.00 for up to 2 people, $180.00 + $45/person for groups of 3+ Tour meets at main entrance to Whitney Museum of Art - 99 Gansevoort St,
Rates & Details
- $180.00 for up to 2 people, $180.00 + $45/person for groups of 3+
- Tour meets at main entrance to Whitney Museum of Art – 99 Gansevoort St, New York, NY 10014.
- Advanced purchase required
- Duration is about 2 hours
This fun walking tour will take you over the High Line and through the Meatpacking and Chelsea neighborhoods to explore history, art, food — and of course beautiful views. You’ll leave understanding how the past has shaped the present, and how modern New York has re-purposed this history to create something unique that has transformed the city for better and for the worse.
- Learning the history of the High Line
- Seeing (and interacting with) inspiring al fresco art works and hip Chelsea galleries
- Tastings from purveyors in the Chelsea Market
- Views of the Statue of Liberty, Hudson River, Empire State Building and unique NYC buildings