Private NYC Brewery Tour
- Private Tour for 2
- Each Additional Person
Rates & Details
- $356.00 for up to 2 people, $356.00 + $89/person for groups of 3+
- Tour meets at Albert E. Short Triangle – Northeast corner of Jackson Ave and 23rd Street in Long Island City across the street from the Court Square Diner – 45-30 23rd St, Long Island City, NY 11101 – Click Here for
- Meeting Point is accessible by either the 7 train or G train to Court Square Station. Court Square is 3 stops from Grand Central Terminal on the 7 train.
- Advanced purchase required
- Duration is about 3 hours
Join the craft beer crowd as we explore the great taprooms of New York City’s new breweries. This tour puts the average pub crawl to shame. With a focus on the unique brews of the Big Apple, you’ll try the freshest beers straight from the brewery, enjoy local New York pizza, and learn all about the craft beer industry in NYC and the USA. Because drinking beer is even more fun when it’s unique and educational!
Craft beer in the USA is a rapidly growing industry, and one that we at New York City Tour Hub happily support. There are more than 5,500 breweries across the country, which has led to tasting and appreciating craft beer becoming something akin to a pro sport, and many of the top of the league players make neighborhood taprooms their stomping ground. Join us on this NYC Brewery Tour, to explore the wonderful world of craft beer as we visit several Long Island City (Queens) breweries, sampling their delectable products and discovering everything you need to know about craft beer in the States. This beer tour is a one-stop-shop for all things craft beer related! We’ll learn all about the brewing process, what kind of ingredients go into making a killer pint, what to look out for when distinguishing between different varieties of beer, and how to taste a craft beer like the experts do! You’ll come away from this tour with all the pro knowledge you need to turn yourself, and your friends, into craft beer aficionados.
• Become a craft beer expert in NYC!
• Wander the streets of one of the City’s best brewery corridors, while a local teaches you all about the city’s obsession with a craft beer.
• Sample tastings of local beers from three different breweries
• Meet the brewers and taproom managers as you learn all about the rise of craft beer in America and NYC