Private Total NY Combo #2 – The Full Immigrant Experience: Tenements Tales & Tastes to Brewed in Brooklyn
Rates $688.00 for up to 2 people, $688.00 + $172/person for groups of 3+ Tour snapshot New York City is a city built by and inhabited by immigrants. To this
- $688.00 for up to 2 people, $688.00 + $172/person for groups of 3+
New York City is a city built by and inhabited by immigrants. To this day, immigrants outnumber native-born New Yorkers and they continue to shape the city. This tour explores the legacy of those immigrants through their food and beer, and visits two classic immigrant neighborhoods, the Lower East Side and Williamsburg. Not only are those areas rich in history but they are two of New York’s most popular neighborhoods today, full of great food and drink and catering to new, well-to-do immigrants. We’ll give you the whole history of New York as an immigrant city and fill your belly with their brews and bites.
• Stroll through New York’s unique cultural historic sites in the Lower East Side, Chinatown, Little Italy and Williamsburg
• Get a glimpse into New York’s immigrant heritage, including how immigrants shaped the city and how they lived
• Listen to local stories of brewing, bottling and bootlegging
• Eat amazing dishes from immigrant kitchens and enjoy delicious local craft beer
• Discover the history of the Brooklyn’s German neighborhood
• Experience two of our best-selling tours in a one-day package
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, food tastings, pizza lunch, beer tastings, round-trip subway fare during tour.
Exclusions: Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and personal shopping, tips/gratuities for your guide.
• Duration: 7 hours
• Meeting point: The Fountain at City Hall Park (southern end of the park), Broadway, Manhattan, NY 10007. Directly across from 233 Broadway.
• Starting time: 10.00 AM
• Ending point: 942 Grand St, Brooklyn, NY 11211.