Private Total NY Combo #3 – Midtown Sights & Bites to NYC Brewery Tour
Rates $688.00 for up to 2 people, $688.00 + $172/person for groups of 3+ Tour snapshot There is no better way to see NYC! You’ll get all the major sites
- $688.00 for up to 2 people, $688.00 + $172/person for groups of 3+
There is no better way to see NYC! You’ll get all the major sites like Times Square, 5th Avenue and Rockefeller Center, plus we’ll show you all the amazing hidden local food shops in the middle of the craziness that is Midtown Manhattan. Then, when you’ve had your fill, we’ll shoot across the East River to Long Island City in Queens to visit some of the best craft breweries in the city, that are all clustered in this amazing neighborhood. You’ll get brewhouse tours, dinner and, of course, beer. Not a bad way to end a beautiful day of sightseeing and eating.
• See famous NYC sites like Grand Central Terminal, Times Square, Rockefeller Center and more!
• Discover hidden local food spots, retail shops and a quiet oasis in the world’s busiest neighborhood
• Become a true New York craft beer expert
• Wander one of the city’s best brewery corridors while a local teaches you about the city’s obsession with craft beer
• Sample tastings of local beers from three different breweries
• Experience two great NYC tours in one full-day combo
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, food and beer tastings, pizza dinner, round-trip subway fare for during the tour.
Exclusions: Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and personal shopping, tips/gratuities for your guide.
• Duration: 7 hours
• Meeting point: The clock in the center of the main concourse at Grand Central Terminal, 89 East 42nd Street.
• Starting time: 2.00 PM
• Ending point: Rockaway Brewing Company, 46-01 5th St, Long Island City, NY 11101.