Private Total NY Combo #4 – Beer & More Beer: Brewed in Brooklyn to NYC Brewery Tour
Rates $724.00 for up to 2 people, $724.00 + $181/person for groups of 3+ Tour snapshot Visit the breweries, beer bars and historic brewing locations that make New York City
- $724.00 for up to 2 people, $724.00 + $181/person for groups of 3+
Visit the breweries, beer bars and historic brewing locations that make New York City one of the premier beer cities in America. Learn about the history of beer, the industry in NYC and what is happening now. And of course, along the way you’ll get to enjoy lots of great beer and food.
• Visit four different craft breweries and sample 10 to 15 different beers
• Visit two boroughs and two of NYC’s coolest neighborhoods: Williamsburg and Long Island City
• Learn everything there is to know about beer in NYC
• Enjoy an iconic slice of NYC pizza, plus some tasty snacks as you sip
• Get two great beer tours in one brew-happy combo
Inclusions: Local English-speaking beer expert guide, pizza, beer tastings and pints, one-way subway fare for during the tour.
Exclusions: Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and personal shopping, tips/gratuities for your guide.
• Duration: 7 hours
• Meeting point: Sugarburg, 519 Metropolitan Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211. Your guide will meet you outside of the main door of the bar.
• Starting time: 2.00 PM
• Ending point: Rockaway Brewing Company, 46-01 5th St, Long Island City, NY 11101.